#1 Hawkandroll

Hawkandroll

FFWC Player Development

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Favorite Team:Seattle Seahawks

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

We have partnered with RotoBowl to offer a $259 entry fee tourney for 2012. We are very excited to work with a company like RotoBowl who has been running tournaments since 2004 and is one of the most respected fantasy companies in the industry. We think this price point is perfect for our FFToolbox community and for the high stakes community and for all the listeners of ESPN radio that we are soliciting. We are going to start promoting this contest a lot more on the website, the radio and to our affiliates.
We have numerous draft times to choose from starting August 26th and continuing until Saturday, September 8th, 2012.
There is a 25k grand prize with a league prize of $1050 for first place, $350 for 2nd place and a $50 credit for 3rd place.
We welcome all the RotoBowl players and hope to inject a lot new blood into the tournament and help grow the RotoBowl Championship to be the premier lower priced tournament in the industry. Online drafts start August 26th.
We will offering live drafts for Rotobowl, please stay tuned for dates and times.

Edited by Hawkandroll, 10 August 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#2 PremierFantasySports

PremierFantasySports

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Favorite Team:Birds

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

Glad to hear it. I do Rotobowl every year (along w the defunct-wcoff) but haven't gotten into the other major tourney because of the weird te scoring. Although this merger actually consolidates the number of mid-stakes leagues I can join and arguably opens up rotobowl to alot more competitors (and other sharks), I am all for it if its run correctly. I will be signing up shortly for multiple teams just needed to see you guys had your act together before I go and invest thousands again.

#3 Hawkandroll

Hawkandroll

FFWC Player Development

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Appreciate the feedback. We are really excited to partner with Rotobowl and think we can help grow that tournament to new heights. We are going to introduce some new things to Rotobowl customers that will help your experience and in season excitement. Glad to hear you are signing up, we really appreciate the support.

#4 FFCruzer

FFCruzer

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Favorite Team:Seahawks

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Why $259?
Seems like a good price but random. I guess $259 is better than $250, extra few bucks each team.

#5 Hawkandroll

Hawkandroll

FFWC Player Development

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

LIVE ROTOBOWL DRAFTS IN LAS VEGAS

Because of feedback from players and from ESPN Las Vegas lsiteners, we will be having LIVE ROTOBOWL DRAFTS IN LAS VEGAS ON THURSDAY at 7, FRIDAY at 7 and SATURDAY at 4 of event weekend. Thats September 6th, 7th and 8th.
We will be sending out an email about these additions to the event weekend but we hope this gives players another option to draft while they are in Las Vegas and for the local Las Vegas residents.

#6 Mr. Incredible

Mr. Incredible

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Money
  • Favorite Team:Chiefs

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

I love the Rotobowl. This is great news. I will be looking forward to signing up for one of the draft dates.

#7 MagicMike

MagicMike

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

I just signed up for Rotobowl live drafts between my main event drafts in Vegas. I am hoping this tournament is included in the Fiat give away.

#8 FantasyQBonTwitter

FantasyQBonTwitter

Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Author of the new book Fantasy Football Intelligence. Follow me @FantasyQB

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

My draft schedule in Vegas is officially full, but I'll take a shot at one of the Rotobowl online slots... even better if the Fiat is part of it. Go triple crown!

www.FantasyFootballQB.com
@FantasyQB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users