No replies to this topic

#1 Cincyfootballgrl

Cincyfootballgrl

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

I sit 5-5 in my division in first place (my division isn't doing very well) I am ahead by 2 games . In the other divisions the first placers are sitting 6-4 and 7-3 respectively. I started with 5 wins, just to drop 5. Being at the top of the waiver order in a 12 person league hasn't helped me get the people that I have needed to help my team. I will be the first to admit my team is mediocre and inconsistent , but needless to say I will most likely be in the playoffs, but I need to get my team together. I don't have any strong RB (Matt Ryan and BJGE). I just picked up Marcel Reece and I have MJD sitting in my IR spot. WR I am a little bit better, but not by much. Percy Harvin (injured) and out on a bye this week isn't helping. I have starting Marcel Reece in my WR/RB spot and then Dez Bryant (who has been the poster child for inconsistency ,and Brian Hartline (who isn't that much better). On my bench is pretty much WR's and RB's that are not even worth mentioning, but Cecil Shorts (who I just picked up off waivers). Here is my dilemma, should I take one of the above out and start Cecil Shorts and or keep my starting line up as is.

Thanks for the advice!

Edited by Cincyfootballgrl, 14 November 2012 - 02:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users