Good morning! I am so excited to finally be able to publicly discuss with you our plans for 2013. Not in detail, but an outlined summary.
Before we look forward, it's important to look back to see where we've been.
- Ian Ritchie, Mark Deming and Emil Kadlec join forces and put together a championship team, including Cindie Crain.
- Together they launched the FFWC with a $200k grand prize.
- They launch the Mid Stakes Championship, Commander and a Free Roll tournament.
- They partnered with the Mirage.
- They partnered with Cantor for a FREE Sunday viewing party.
- They acquired a brand new car to giveaway.
- They purchased FFToolbox.com
- They partnered with Rotobowl.
- I join the team October 1.
- What a first year!
Now let's look ahead:
- Round the clock work continues here at the World Championship team. Our top priority is finalizing our software development plans this week. Ensuring that you the players have the best draft, live scoring and roster management experience is our number one concern. Fun is what you deserve and that's what you're going to get!
- An announcement of epic proportion is coming with regards to the Fantasy Football World Championship Main Event. A FIRST for the Industry. We feel we proved our space last year and earned your business. Our players were paid (reportedly faster than any of the other contests) and we capped it off by flying our champion out to Vegas for the Championship Jersey and $200,000 check presentation and a weekend with our team. We take our champions seriously here at the FFWC and we want you to know that. We want to celebrate with them and their loved ones face to face. We wouldn't miss a moment like that. We just wouldn't have it any other way.
- 2013 Surveys will be sent out to all contest participants who played last year. If you want to be included in this survey, and did not play here last year or during our playoff contest, please email me asap email@example.com to be a part of it.
- Satellite "qualifier" offerings are being finalized and part of this strategy will come from the survey results.
- Major work continues on FFToolbox.com. Our plans with FFToolbox.com are fundamentally at the heart of everything we do here with the FFWC. Last year, there just wasn't enough time to do everything we wanted to do, but this acuqisition fits squarely into our 2013 plans.
- FFToolbox is getting a MAJOR facelift. Our redesign team is hard at work to bring this to life in 2013 A new look for the new ownership team (yours truly, our team here at Fulltime Fantasy). Content is going to be better arranged so that it's easy to find what you need to find quickly.
- Premium content will be finally introduced on FFToolbox.com and you, our high stakes/mid stakes players will definitely benefit by this in a big way.
- This is also a huge opportunity for our players. We are taking letters of interest for anyone interested in being a part of the site, whether that's podcasting, writing, blogging, rankings, social media or breaking news, we want you to be a part of it. Our website is the #1 independent fantasy content site in the world. Yahoo and CBS are the competition we think about on a daily basis. If you want to be part of a site with major long term vision in the fantasy space, feel free to send me your information or you can wait for our official announcement and opportunity.
- We already have 20 or so writers that contribute for our site and we are finally going to open the door to others who are interested. Our inbox is hit every day with people in the industry who want to be involved, but we'd certainly take a second look at a high stakes player who wins on the regular. Did I mention these are PAID positions?
- Our sponsored contests and games will have a huge presence on the site. I can't let the cat out of the bag yet, but what you see, you're not going to believe. Let's just say our plan is for you and all of our 9 million unique visitors to Toolbox to be very very busy this offseason!
- (Personal sidenote: I actually wrote my first News Article there yesterday as a test of the system! It's up on the scrolling ticker, it's the Mike Vick article, lol...)
More to come...